Radio Receiver ICOM IC-R6
€ 218.75 Ex. Tax: € 175.00
The power of listening to the world in the palm of your hand is possible with the compact R6! Whether you are listening to a shortwave station, the local airport approach or ground communications, or simply scanning the various frequency ranges, the R6 offers the most frequency coverage.
- RX frequencies: 100kHz-1309.995MHz
- Channels: 1300 with 22 memory banks
- Wideband coverage
While the R6 receives an ultra wideband frequency range, the radio provides superior sensitivity and receiver characteristics, which are insusceptible to interference. Amateur stations, AM, FM, short wave broadcasts, TV audio* and a variety of utility communications can be caught and listened to.
*Frequency range depends on version. Analog TV audio only. Cannot decode digital TV audio.
With 1300 alphanumeric memory channels, 50 scan edges and 200 auto write memories, the R6 gives you flexible scanning. Use the bank link scan feature to choose from and connect any of the 22 memory banks.
The R6 can scan* 100 channels per second high speed. This superior scanning power allows the utmost efficiency when searching over 1300MHz of spectrum!
VFO mode scanning
Voice squelch control
The VSC opens the squelch only when a modulated signal is detected and ignores unmodulated beat noise. It is a handy feature for those listeners who are scanning for talk, news and music, but not data bursts or beacons.
- Built-in audio low pass filter
- ±1.0ppm high frequency stability (at 25°C)
- Earphone cord antenna for AM broadcast
- Ferrite bar antenna for AM broadcast
- 150mW loud audio with internal speaker
- DTCS and CTCSS tone squelch and reverse tone squelch
- Priority watch function with priority beep function
- Auto power OFF (0.5-2 hours and end of busy signal)
- Compact, dip-resistant construction
- Duplex operation monitoring
- Automatic LCD backlight
- Dial speed acceleration
- Built-in RF attenuator
- Auto memory write scan stores the detected frequency, mode and tone into a specified memory
- Reversible up/down buttons and dial knob for volume, frequency, memory channel, scan direction and set mode settings
- Weather channel receive with weather alert