Flarmview2 displays traffic information provided by FLARM or ADS-B A/C devices. It also displays climb rate, altitude and distance for the selected target. It uses the FLARMNET database for friendly target names. It navigates to waypoints and tasks and displays airspace. Everything is on a display with QVGA resolution which is extremely readable under sun light. It is an ideal solution for Club use!
- Shows all different types of FLARM objects, ADS-B objects and PCAS if appropriate external devices are connected.
- The radar shows all necessary data. Present position, altitude and vario reading are seen on the map. Automatic POP-UPs appear for a new alert when a potential collision might happen.
- All devices using FLARM/PowerFLARM technology are supported.
- Select a landable field from the Near List and filter them by the distance, name or bearing.
- Never get lost by using a Waypoint mode and Task mode with surrounded airspace.
- Cable connectivity through the mini USB, MicroSD card serves for flight downloads.
- No more stressful airspace situations. Simply check your position related to the closest airspace.
- Internal beeper gives an acoustic warnings. Altitude, position and type of object is also clearly seen.
- Pick your own pre-loaded graphics theme. Define all the important colors yourself.
- The entire logbook is clearly displayed. An IGC to KML converter, which converts flights so that they can be replayed in Google Earth, is integrated.
- The FlarmView2 has 4 push buttons for easy editing and a rocker button for setting a volume/zoom.