AIR Traffic, our new collision avoidance system, marks the heart of the traffic avoidance installation in the aircraft. Its flexible interface concept allows for direct connection to many compatible indicators, third party navigation systems (including IFR certified panelmount systems such as GARMIN GTN®), or even Apps.
AIR Traffic transmits and receives FLARM® data. This means it is shows and is recognized by over 35,000 FLARM® users worldwide. In addition to FLARM® signals, it receives ADS-B and Mode-S traffic data (It is only capable of computing the horizontal and vertical range of Mode-S traffic. The direction of Mode-S targets is not detected).
AIR Traffic integrates quickly into exsiting avionics ecosystems. Minor Change Approvals and EASA Standard Changes are available for many aircraft types simplifying the legal part of the installation process.
- Sends and receives FLARM® traffic data. Interoparable with 35.000 FLARM users worldwide.
- Receives ADS-B and Mode-S transponder data.
- Warns reliably from dangerous traffic, obstacles (database required), and alert zones.
- Delivers GPS and traffic data to hundreds of comaptible displays, moving maps, indicators, and apps.
- AIR Traffic main unit
- FLARM and ADS-B cockpit antennas with 1m cable
- GPS cockpit antenna with 1.5m cable